Your Roadmap to Understanding Medicare
During the presentation with Tamie Young, you will learn:
- Medicare Basics – Part A, B, C, & D
- Turning 65 - What if I'm still working? Employer Insurance and Medicare
- Traditional Medicare vs Managed Medicare
- The cost of Medicare
- Medicare Open Enrollment for 2023
- Understanding Common Terms
- How to Read your Medicare Benefits Summary
The presentation will take place in three locations for your added convenience. Registration is not necessary and is complimentary to you.
QUESTIONS? Call 405.742.5387.
Kay Electric | The Kay Room
300 W Doolin Ave
Stillwater Public Library
1107 S. Duck
FB&T Perry Event Center
424 7th Street
Presented by Tamie Young
SMC Vice President of Revenue Cycle
Tamie joined SMC in 2009 after an already impactful consulting career. Tamie’s career history in leading revenue cycle teams to achieve dramatic operational and receivable improvements also drives her passion for community education where she is honored to share her knowledge and “life lessons” to help others navigate the business of healthcare.