Moving-in day for the Heart & Vascular Institute occurred between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2019 and our cardiologists, allied health professionals, nurses, and staff couldn’t have been more excited to get into their new home.
This state-of-the art facility provides:
- A procedure room for other interventions and diagnostic tests.
- Procedures for patients with Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD), intermittent claudication, non-healing wounds of the legs, and critical limb ischemia.
- A second interventional cardiologist, allowing us to have 24/7 care for cardiac emergencies. This addition offers adequate time for each practitioner to rest between procedures, reducing risk of physician burnout.
- Increased placement of cardiac pacemakers and defibrillators.
- Space for an electrophysiology specialist and a heart failure specialist