Cornerstone Society: Planned Giving
The Cornerstone Society recognizes those forward-thinking individuals who have made one or more of the following provisions to benefit Stillwater Medical Center in their estate planning:
- Naming Stillwater Medical Center Foundation in a will.
- Making a gift of life insurance for Stillwater Medical Center Foundation.
- Establishing a charitable remainder trust for Stillwater Medical Center Foundation.
- Donating a remainder interest in a residence to Stillwater Medical Center Foundation.
Membership in the Cornerstone Society allows the foundation to thank thoughtful people who want to preserve SMC's legacy of healthcare excellence for future generations with a planned gift. Cornerstone Society members receive the foundation's newsletter, mailings, an invitation to the annual Foundation Societies Dinner, as well as invitations to foundation and hospital events throughout the year.
Join the Cornerstone Society today! Allow us to recognize your generosity durning your lifetime.
For suggested bequest language for you to share with your advisor, » click here.
Legacy Club: Annual Giving
Legacy Club donors are caring members of our communities who are committed to making a profound impact on the delivery of healthcare for their families, friends and neighbors. The Stillwater Medical Center Foundation established the Legacy Club to:
- Express Stillwater Medical Center Foundation's heartfelt appreciation to its annual support donors.
- Publicly recognize the generosity of the Foundation's donors for making a meaningful contribution to the community's quality of life.
- Underscore the critical and ongoing importance of private philanthropy to the advancement of medicine and patient care.
- Keep members well informed about Stillwater Medical Center's services.
- Generate ongoing annual leadership support for the Stillwater Medical Center Foundation's efforts to help renovate, equip and enhance health services and programs at SMC.
Annual donors of $100 to $999 are considered part of the Legacy Club and receive membership benefits such as: recognition on the annual donor wall in the Hall of Honors, listed in the honor roll of the foundation's newsletter, and an invitation to the annual Legacy Club Reception.
Founders Society: Annual Giving
The Founders Society is the prestigious membership honorarium established by the Stillwater Medical Center Foundation in recognition of the caring spirit and generosity of its major gift donors.
An annual gift of at least $1,000 entitles you to membership within the exclusive Founders Society and signifies your dedication to assisting Stillwater Medical Center in providing our community with quality healthcare. Member benefits include: prominent recognition on the annual donor wall in the Hall of Honors, listed in the honor roll of the foundation's newsletter, and an invitation to the annual Foundation Societies Dinner, as well as invitations to foundation and hospital events throughout the year.